sysadmin
System Administrator
2020-01-27 20:42

Dear PiART members,

Due to the next launch of our Piart store, we are in a period of remodeling and restructuring to achieve a successful operation.  We will be grateful if you indicate any error you may detect or any suggestion that will be welcome and will help us achieve our objective;  Your satisfaction of belonging to our community.  We remind you that you can send us your suggestions through this topic or through the contact form.

Thank you very much for your collaboration!

Best Regards

PiART Support Team 

Eduard Gorobets
Eduard Gorobets
2020-01-30 11:51

Dear PiART Team,

On the page in the section "Followed" I see not the number of those whom I follow, but the number of photos of  authors whom I follow. Perhaps this is what you planned. But it seems to me that this is not entirely convenient.

Best Regards

Eduard

sysadmin
System Administrator
2020-01-30 15:01

Hello Eduard,

In order to avoid too many sections, we have left only sections with photos in the user profiles. We even envisage another section where there will be pictures that the author has allowed for sell. 

You can easily find the users you follow in the top bar MEMBERS/FOLLOWED. There you can also find the users who are following you MEMBERS/FOLLOWERS. 

Thank you very much for your assistance and support!

Kindly Regards  

PiART Support Team

You have to be logged in to give your opinion
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.