Hello friends...

I wanted someone to guide us

I have posted so many photos on this site that only three or four photos of me have been published. But photos that have received gold, honors, or medals from [PSA] or [FFIAP] or even [Hipa] or even [bifa] have been rejected and not published by this site.

Now I wonder if the photos are checked by photographers and educated people or the photos are checked by ordinary illiterate people?

Please answer my question if anyone knows, because I believe in the validity and value of my photos, with at least fourteen gold, two silver, and one bronze medal, thirty-three badges of honor, and seventeen honorary diplomas from many prestigious competitions and publications. And prizes from very valuable competitions and very reputable sites like famous sites like [1x], I'm sure my photos are valuable!

So the problem is not my photos and my illiteracy and lack of art.

If you are as civilized as I am, please answer me in a completely civilized way.

Thanks

sysadmin
System Administrator
2021-12-31 08:12

Dear photographer

Our team of curators is made up of professionals with extensive photographic training and a consolidated trajectory in photography and also curatorship in different international sites and competitions, including some of the ones you refer to.

Proof of this is the constant display of excellent works that are published daily, and that are the result of the work of magnificent photographers, like yourself, widely recognized and awarded, having all of you is a great privilege that we appreciate.

We remind you that Piart - unlike the contests and sites you mention - is, above all, a free quality photographic space, where you have your own portfolio available to share all your work and show it to the world without having to pay any amount registration and subscription.

Piart is not a contest.

The team of curators carries out their work, professionally, according to their own criteria, with their own personality, and that is always in line with the quality standards established in its origin.

We encourage you to continue enjoying our space in a relaxed and generous way, as before, and we wish you all the best for the new year!

sysadmin
System Administrator
2022-01-11 09:07

Hello

Please write in English

Nice day !

Miguel Fernández
Miguel Fernández
2022-01-11 11:12

Hello.

I consider that the photos published  here are very good, but I believe that not all the very good photos are published here ......

In other words, I have the feeling that the excellence of the shot is not sought, but reasons and themes or revealed quite specific and commercial.

I don't know if I'm right or not and I would like you to answer me.....but if so I think it would be good to say it publicly so that people save uploading certain photos that were never published and the curators will have to review them.

Thank you.

Miguel Fernández
Miguel Fernández
2022-01-15 01:03

Hello.

This conditional point means that Piart can use the images for all these purposes without requesting express authorization from the author and without paying anything for it????

2.3 PiART is hereby granted the right to display, process and store Your Photographs and Your Submitted Material, including, but not limited to, in computers, mobile devices, tablets, TVs, monitors, media centers, image streaming devices and digital picture frames and in apps for any and all such devices.

SystemAdministrator

Dear photographer

We remind you that Piart - unlike the contests and sites you mention - is, above all, a free quality photographic space, where you have your own portfolio available to share all your work and show it to the world without having to pay any amount registration and subscription.

Piart is not a contest.

You have to be logged in to give your opinion
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.